Friday, March 13, 2009

A Bad Day in the EP Lab?

With the introduction of Apple's new tiny iPod shuffle, we are concerned about the potential medical error that could arise in our Electrophysiology Laboratory now:
"Well, Mrs. Smith, we have good news and bad news.

The bad news is that you do not have the Medtronic implantable event recorder in your chest.

But the good news is that you can listen to tunes any time you like with over 4 GB of memory and the potential to play 1000 songs!"


Heh.

-Wes

2 comments:

Jay said...

Nice idea. If only Apple could get us a stereo bluetooth connection, we could be onto something. Sign me up.

Jay

RoseAG said...

They're going to suck you into buying their ear phones with it because that's where the controls are.

I must have funny ears because their ear phones won't stay in my ears and I get the kind that hook on.

If I get that shuffle, which I think is neat, I'm locked into their over-priced ear parts.

Booooo.