Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2007 Weblog Awards Announced

Congrats to Paul Levy and his blog Running a Hospital, winner of the Best Medical Blog, who also won the category I was nominated for as well: Best Ethics/Health Policy blog.

Other award-winners include Random Acts of Reality (Best Literary Blog), Dr. Val and the Voice of Reason (Best New Blog) , New York Emergency Medicine (Best Clinical Sciences), ChronicBabe (Best Patient Blog), and the Best Technologies Blog is still pending...

For all who voted for me, I am forever grateful, but as I mentioned, I was happy to have just been selected as a finalist.

Thanks to all of the Medgadget guys for their efforts.

-Wes

2 comments:

Kb said...

Dr. Wes, we tried really hard. I voted every chance I got. You're "tops" in my book. Hoping to catch you tomorrow night on Dr. A's show.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the gracious comment. Some great blogs out there, including yours, to which I have linked.