So he thought a bit longer and suggested I wear a "Beer Belly" and strap on a "Stadium Buddy."
Although I don't have the nerve, I bet I see tons of these at the game. The funniest part of this are the excuses people give to get these past security:
- This is a medical device that I think we’d both prefer not discussing or viewing in public.
- My wife is pregnant and, as part of our maternity class, I have to develop empathy by wearing this thing around in order to look fat and give myself backaches.
- Department of Homeland Security. We’re testing a new stealth form of body armor to protect our undercover agents overseas in the Global War on Terror. Don’t make me shut this place down.
- It’s full of urine, so step back or you’re gonna be sorry.
- It’s part of my religion to wear this…non-Muslim, of course.
- Want a beer?