Friday, August 14, 2009

A Summer Blog Break

Dr. Wes will be traveling overseas beginning tomorrow afternoon and will be taking a rather lengthy blog break until next weekend. As such, I regret I will be unable to moderate comments on this blog during that time.

Unlike Dr. Rich who manages to deduct such trips as he parlays new entrepreneurial endeavors or like Congressional "fact-finding" missions that use other people's money, I have chosen to take my personal vacation trip when the currency exchange rate is the least favorable to support the local economies and assure that I can't retire any time in the forseeable future.

So as I depart, I thought I'd link to a few of my favorite posts from year's gone by for your reading pleasure. I look forward to my resuming this project when I return during the last week in August.

Weekend Fun

Perfecting Social Graces

Spiders on Drugs (Video)

An Open Letter to Patients Regarding Health Reform

Why Medical Errors Are Good for You

The Concertos

I Didn't Practice Evidence-Based Medicine Today

Imagine a World Without Medicare

Mine's Bigger

More on Doctors and Lawyers

HIPAA's Worthless and Here's Why

Our Healthcare Hindenburg

Still Smoking? Look At This

Doubling Down

The Tim Russert Fallout

The Quiet Hero

Why You Should Be a Doctor

The Health Information Legacy Problem

Med Schools Fail at the Business of Medicine

-Wes

No comments: