From that beginning, in 1958 the clinic expanded to Bank Street at Alta Vista. In 1986, it built a modern new 10,400-square-foot facility further out Bank Street. In 2001, a 13,000-square-foot wing was added. It now has 22 vets, 40 animal health technicians, and about 85 support staff. Specialists include internal medicine, cardiology, surgery, oncology and dentistry.Ah, the power of cash.
It has its own high-tech scanners, and can do hip and joint replacements in a fraction of the waiting time people are forced to endure. It is a major supporter of most animal welfare campaigns.