Sunday, December 02, 2007

Online With Your Doctor

Julie Deardorff interviewed me about online doctor blogs for the Chicago Tribune and her piece appears today.

The article also encourages doctors getting their own '.md' top-level domain names (I never knew there was such a thing...). I guess it doesn't matter most people might thing I'm from Moldova.

Dermatologist Candice Thrash, MD's website and MedPage Today were mentioned as were physician blogs Jay Parkinson, MD, Kevin MD, Gruntdoc, Surgeonsblog, The Blog That Ate Manhattan, Dr. Deb, and Movin' Meat. Unfortunately, with the exception of Surgeonsblog, the links in the online article didn't work.

Hopefully, now they will.

-Wes

Addendum 3 Dec 2007 @ 1300: Ms. Deardorff was kind enough to re-post the article today on her blog, Julie's Health Club over at the Chicago Tribune's website, complete with links added.

6 comments:

Margaret Polaneczky, MD (aka TBTAM) said...

Congrats! I liked what you said in the interview. And thanks for the mention.

Sid Schwab said...

Thanks for the shout-out. Weird what they did with the links.

KevinMD.com said...

Wes,
Thanks for the mention.

Dr. Deb said...

Wes,

That's so great. Congrats and thanks for the shout out!


~Deb

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what links weren't working...I just checked and they all seemed OK. Is something else wrong? And should I change All Bleeding Stops to "Movin' Meat?'

Thanks,
Julie

DrWes said...

Julie-
The original article had few links, but your blog is great.
Thanks!