Monday, March 15, 2010

How to Follow the ACC Meeting in Near Real-Time


Both Sarah Clarke, MD (@doctorsarah), pictured above, and I (@doctorwes) will be trying to Twitter (is that a verb?) several of the ACC Sessions while providing running commentary on the meeting today. (Stopping to open a laptop as I run from session to session just isn't realistic, I'm finding.)

If you have no idea how to get set up on Twitter, I explain it here. Also, comments made by ourselves and others in attendance can be viewed by searching for the hashtag "#ACC10" or "#acc10".

See you there.

-Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it that you have met Dr. Clark and most anxious to learn about your discussions regarding Canadian health care.

Clinical Cases and Images said...

Re: "will be trying to Twitter (is that a verb?)"

"Tweet" is the verb, I think...

In any case, thank you for the great coverage of ACC 2010... :)