Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Six Word Memoir

Happy Hospitalist tagged me with a meme to write my six-word memoir.
I really don't like meme's because they're a time sinkhole and tend to burden others. But hey, I found I became haunted by this (see what I mean?). So I guess I can be a good sport and play along, after all, the thought is an intriguing one: you get six words to write your memoir and add a picture if you wish. So here's mine:


Show them kindness, integrity, and love.


'nuf said.

So in keeping with the "rules" of the meme, I get to pick 5 other nice doctor bloggers to torment tag:

TBTAM
Dr. Val
Gruntdoc
Dr. Anonymous
Dr. Deb

But in order to have pity on those I've tagged, I'm gonna change the rules a bit - they don't have to participate if they don't want to...

-Wes

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Mine would be:

Peace and love to everyone, everywhere.


Thanks for the tag.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Dr. Wes.

Reminds me of one of the 'Wolf Rules':

"Be gentle with the children."

Whether they are yours, or someone else's. You never know what they will take forward with them.