Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Grand Rounds is Up at Dr. Val

Based on my favorite anatomic system:
That's right – I'm taking my inspiration from the limbic system, and have organized the posts according to the dominant emotion they elicit from readers. And because Dr. Val was one of those annoying medical students who brought 10 different colored highlighters to study class, I will also label some of the posts with the following tagging system (in brackets) to offer advanced readers an additional nuance:

[:-)] = A post that demonstrates literary excellence

[{] = Early bird – an author who got his/her submission in early, which is really convenient for the host(ess)

[:-/] = Naughty – an author who forgot to submit an entry to Grand Rounds but who was included nonetheless
Guess which one I was.

-Wes

No comments: