Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Special Request for the Holidays

In the spirit of good cheer, I have an idea, but I need your help.

I need a picture of your favorite holiday tie or sweater. Not you, mind you, just a close-up picture or your tie or sweater. If you want, I'll try to include your name somehow, just let me know. Try to keep the image under 300K or so in size if you can (my inbox can only hold so many). And please, only one entry per person.

The idea here is to make a collage of items worn by health care personnel during the holidays around the world that I will Photoshop together. I plan to post the image before Christmas for all to enjoy. Deadline for submission is midnight (CST) 20 Dec 2011. Send your entries to: wes - at - medtees dot com.

So get out your iPhone or Droid and get snappin'!

-Wes

No comments: