Friday, December 16, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - EP Style

In a brief burst of holiday enthusiasm, we worked on a special song today that came together after our fifth case for your enjoyment: The Twelve Days of Christmas, EP Style. Feel free to sing this song in your Electrophysiology Laboratory this Christmas season.

(To the tune of 12 Days of Christmas)
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
A pacer for a-sys-to-le.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Two Long QT's
And a pacer for a-sys-to-le

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me,
Three time outs
Two Long QT's
And a pacer for a-sys-to-le.

(You know how the rest goes... Here's the rest of the verses:)

Four LV leads
FIVE HUNDRED JOULES!
Six vessels bleeding
Seven sheath a-splitting
Eight consults waiting
Nine second pauses
Ten incisions weeping
Eleven patients crashing
Twelve hearts a-fibbin'

(Heh. Okay, not perfect, but it helped keep us laughing...)

Merry Christmas!

-Wes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the creativity...but so glad not to be the 6th case...

Anonymous said...

Totally funny!