- The Public Expects It
- Physicians Value It
- Amount of clinical experience does not necessarily lead to better outcomes or improvement of skills
- Certification is Associated with Better Care
- "lead to higher measures of depersonalization and emotional exhaustion."
- "may be an important source of medical errors related to clinical reasoning tasks in practice."
- yet are considered the "Gold Standard of physician performance."
These are their words, not mine.
Where are these results published on the ABIM or ABIM Foundation website?
Shouldn't U.S. physicians who paid for such poorly conducted/self-promotional "research" be entitled to disclosure of (1) how much granbt money was paid to USUHS, (2) why the funding agency was allowed authorship of this "research," and (3) why the data contained in this work were not disclosed to ABIM diplomates on the ABIM website?
Please contribute to help support the legal effort to end Maintenance of Certification nationwide.