Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Goodbye Northwestern. Hello University of Chicago

Today's the day I magically lose my appointment at Northwestern University and transition to the University of Chicago's Pritzker School of Medicine. As of 1 July 2009, NorthShore University HealthSystem changes it's medical school affiliation, so I changed the "About Me" section on my sidebar.

For patients and collegues alike, I really don't expect much change, except for the logos worn by the medical students and residents.

But as we change affiliations, I'd like to thank all the residents from Northwestern with whom I have had the pleasure to work with and learn from over the years. I wish you all the best as you transition to the real world.

Now, Univeristy of Chicago, it's your turn.... (heh, heh).

-Wes

2 comments:

Justin said...

I didn't even realize that you were at NorthShore; I figured that EP services were based out of one of the main hospitals. I have a friend there who just started internship in internal medicine.

Molly said...

Welcome to U of C, Dr. Wes! Perhaps I'll see you around... I'll be doing a subinternship up your way later on in the year.