Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A New Year's Gift

* ding dong *

"Who could that be at the front door? It's dinnertime," I asked.

"I'll get it!" my son said, rushing to the door. ("Strange, he's never moved this fast before, " I thought.)

A few momemnts later...

"Awesome! It came!" He entered the room with a package.

"Dad, do you know where there's some batteries?"

"Uh, I think there's some in the top drawer over there... why?"

A few moments later. He appeared with a new t-shirt on. Not just any t-shirt, mind you, but one upon which he could play the drums. I kid you not. Here, check it out.

File this under "what will they think of next."
(Be sure to play the video on their site to get the whole effect)

Heh.

-Wes

1 comment:

OHN said...

Is it scary that my first thought was someone showing up in the ED in full arrest while someone "plays" 'stayin alive' by the beegees on the patients chest?? I know, I'm a sick puppy.