Sunday, October 28, 2007

Where's Your Germiest Place?

Sorry, I have to take issue with Health Magazine's "germiest places." I'd suggest the following:

Your mouth
Your nose (staph organism LOVE this location - so don't pick!)
Your colon (er, I'll stay away from this one...)
Your hands (they touch all KINDS of nasty places - like just about every one of the places described by Health Magazine!)
Your skin (largest organ in the body).

Therefore, remove your mouth, nose, colon, hands and skin and hey, you might be dead, but at least you'll be clean.

Now, how can I raise more MRSA hysteria?????

-Wes

h/t: Clinical Cases and Images blog

1 comment:

Margaret Polaneczky, MD (aka TBTAM) said...

I love these articles - scare journalism. Keeps the public from being scared of the real germs in America - our administration...