Okay, I screwed up. Thanks to me, Moof had a temporary gender transposition due to the ommision of an "s" from "he" in this post, so I was tagged. I will be forever repentant. So now I must describe my favorite 7 songs of the moment. Here they are:
(1) 'Wild Card", from the album First Name Terms by the group Equation - I was so impressed by this 5-man group's first album (1999) called Hazy Daze, that I had to listen to their newer album. They're new to me and thoroughly enjoyed.
(2) "Secret o Life," James Taylor
(3) Dvorak, Piano Quintet in A, Op 81 - 3. Scherzo (Furiant): Molto Vivace; Menachem Pressler with Emerson String Quartet
(4) "When You Say Nothing At All" - Allison Krauss and Union Station
(5) "The Sinister Minister" - Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
(6) "No Such Thing" - John Mayer
(7) "If I Aint Got You" - Alicia Keys
It's a bit eclectic, but I really AM listening to these on my iTunes as I type...
By the way, check out the new John Mayer album, Continuum, released 12 Sep 2006. It's great.
Now, I'm gonna depart from the part about tagging 7 others to do the same (I hope I'm not breaking some unspoken etiquette, but I's just getting my feet wet here in the blog-o-sphere). Please, Moof, don't be offended...